Knowledge Management and E-Learning by Jay Liebowitz download in pdf, ePub, iPad
Prior to joining Hopkins, Dr. Liebowitz was the Robert W. Case Studies and Future Trends, J.
Social and Personal Learning, S. These chapters explain how knowledge capture, retention, transfer, and sharing can help enhance the e-learning experience. He has lectured and consulted worldwide. Frank held executive level positions in the private and public sector for many years.
The text concludes with a summary of current and emerging trends by those at the forefront of this rapidly evolving field.
- Hive Invasion
- Book Printing
- Trick or Threat
- Angels Come in Strange Disguises
- Governing the World Trade Organization
- Mets et merveilles
- Luciani vitarum auctio. Piscator
- Liberia, South Carolina
- The Varieties of Scientific Experience
- Managed DirectX 9 Kick Start
- Digital Scholarship in the Tenure, Promotion and Review Process
- Theaters Of The Mind
- Lyotard, Literature and the Trauma of the differend
- Space Visitor
- The Films of Joseph Losey